Job Start Date:06/01/2021Type of Position:Professional
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$33,672Per Year
Job Location & Contact:
300 North Main Street
Job Description:ABOUT US
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution serving more than 100,000 students through 16 colleges with more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities, and the citizens of Kentucky.
KCTCS offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
o Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
o Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
o 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match.
o Employee Assistance Program
o Discount program on electronics, software, tickets, wireless plans, and more!
This position coordinates all administrative functions, schedules training and classes at the National Responder Preparedness Center (NRPC). Provides NRPC with information and resources necessary to serve students in a safe and efficient manner. Provides administrative support to the NRPC Coordinator and staff at the NRPC. This position gives support to fire departments in the Commonwealth where applicable and the military for training needs, adhering to all functions in KCTCS policies and procedures and local, state, and national guidelines as required.
This position is located in Greenville, Kentucky.
• Schedules training, performs follow up and prepares paperwork for classes, works with instructors to insure that class schedules are maintained and that rosters and paperwork are submitted on time, prepares and audits instructor and staff time sheets and travel vouchers and performs other administrative functions as required. Assists in the coordination of staff meetings, regional fire schools and other events. Assists with high level confidential material. Tracks student information and enrollment maintains records and prepares and submits reports.
• Assists the NRPC Coordinator in managing and monitoring the budget, prepares requisitions, check requests, journals and procard documentation, reviews new hire applications for accuracy and inclusion of required documents
• Assists in managing the NRPC training centers, mobile training props and fleet, tracks and maintains equipment and property, monitors inventory and revisions to NRPC website.
• Prepares and edits correspondence, brochures and other documents, Orders and maintains inventory of office and training supplies.
• Maintains and organizes office calendar, assists with managing training center, assists with mobile training props and fleet, and tracking maintenance of equipment and property
• Serves as receptionist for the NRPC, greets visitors via face to face and telephone, maintains calendar, proctors IFSAC (International Fire Service Accreditation Congress) written exams, submits documentation to the testing coordinator for grading.
Experience Required:MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Associate’s Degree and two (2) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IMPORTANT FOR THE JOB
Business, Office Management, Teaching, Fire Instruction/Technology
How to Apply:KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin after April 9, 2021.
Position is open until filled - Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview
To apply, visit: https://careers.kctcs.edu/search-jobs
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900